Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Danger of Being a Film Major

I'd have to say that being a film major has a lot of benefits. The most obvious one is that you get to watch movies for homework, projects, and class. The downside is that you spend a lot of time in comfy chairs, in the dark. As I talk to people in my class it seems to be a very common to fall asleep minutes after the professor turns the lights off. After an hour nap waking up somewhere in the middle of the film offers a fun challenge to find out what you've been watching. What a wonderful career choice!

1 comment:

The Doc said...

Chris, I see that there is a bioslash domain when I search the wireless internet, would you like to share in the costs of yoour internet. Email me at ericksontrio@msn.com if you are interested. John Erickson